Thursday, November 10, 2005

Music for Babies


This is so cool! Jerome sent it to me this morning. Click on the link below to read the story behind it. Which reminds me. I went to visit Layla last week, and was surprised to learn that she liked it when I would sing Kula Shaker's "Govinda" to her. I'm not kidding! One minute she was crying, then suddenly she calmed down while I was singing. Oh, and Layla doesn't have that normal baby cry. She screams like a rockstar! Seriously! "Rockstar: Pantera", anyone? Layla also likes "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo" - the Fairy Godmother's song from Walt Disney's "Cinderella" (of course, it was sung by the curly Godmother) - and the Beatles' "Yellow Submarine" and "Black Bird". We're all going to make a rocker out of that kid!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/08/0812_050812_babymusic.html

Photo care of nationalgeographic.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home