Sunday, June 04, 2006

Delayed Reaction

I've been tagged! Sorry, Mara, I haven't been online much lately. Here goes....

4 jobs I've had in my life
1. Total Remuneration Manager (fancy name for salaries and benefits keeper)
2. Human Resources Consultant (I've been through 4 title changes in Watson Wyatt, but basically, it all boils down to this one)
3. Los Angeles Tour Guide
4. Administrative Assistant for my Aunt's Dunkin' Donuts franchise

4 movies I could watch over and over again
1. Before Sunset
2. A Knight's Tale
3. The Usual Suspects
4. The Empire Strikes Back

4 Places I've lived
1. BF Homes, Paranaque, Philippines
2. Bangkok, Thailand
3. Paramount, California
4. Hollywood, California

4 TV shows I love to watch
1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (the original in Las Vegas is the best!)
2. House, M.D.
3. Seinfeld
4. Top Gear

4 Places I've been on vacation
1. Bohol, Philippines
2. Boracay, Philippines
3. Chiang Mai, Thailand
4. Singapore

4 websites I visit daily
1. Chevron internal website
2. MSN Hotmail
3. Neil Gaiman's blog
4. BPI Express Online or HSBC Online (depends on which bills need to be paid)

4 of my favorite foods
1. Thai chicken fried rice (khao phad gai?)
2. Thai catfish salad
3. Medium-well t-bone steak the way my dad makes it with butter and parmesan cheese on top and blood oozing out of every slice
4. Magnolia ube ice cream

4 places I'd rather be right now
1. On a beach (preferrably in Bohol) with an ice cold San Mig Light or a glass of white wine or a pineapple shake
2. Back in Bangkok
3. Almost anywhere in California
4. Walking the road to Santiago de Compostella (I've never been to Spain, but have had an unbelieveably strong desire to since I read Paulo Coelho's The Pilgrimage many years ago)

4 bloggers I'm tagging
1-3. My sisters
4. Roman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home