Wednesday, January 17, 2007

They're Baaaaack!

It's The Amazing Race All-Stars this February! Check it out on http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/.

I don't know what Mirna and Schmirna are doing there, and Romber (Rombah!). Like everybody else, I wanted to see the Hippies do the Race again, and Chip and Kim. Hell, even Jonathan and Victoria! But alas....it will not be. At least whatshername isn't on it (Zoe? See, I tried really hard to forget her).

Go Coalminers! Go Beauty Queens! But I would love to see Uchenna and Joyce vs. Rob and Amber make it to the finals again! Should be a good show....

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger daddychoy said...

I just wish Colin was there, though--Colin vs Rob would've been a sight to behold. Although I think Rob would've taken Colin--Colin's just too excitable ("my OX is BROKEN!" in, of all places, the Philippines). Hee!

(Hey, what happened to your blog? Something messed up in the template?)

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

rob and am-buh again...*sigh* those two needed a proper job. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home