Sunday, July 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

It's a shameless post, I know. But I don't care. It's my day. I'm celebrating the nth anniversary of my 25th year, so I decided to make a wish list. Wish lang naman, eh. Hindi na kasi bright sunny day. It's been a nice, lazy, sleep in/re-read the Harry Potter series/watch sports television and CSI re-runs/go online day. I live by Ate Vi's famous words, "You can never can tell."

For my future adventures:
Eagle Creek Switchback MAX ES 25 (sienna) or Explorer LT (sienna)


Moleskine notebook (oops! Scratch that. Thanks Jay I., Toersche and Dingbat! I love them!)


Panasonic TZ2 (black) or DMC-FX30 (black) and Alia gets to play with it first.


An 80GB iPod (but please give it to Gabby first. He'll pass it to me. Long story).


Nikon D70 or D80 plus Nikkor 18mm to 200mm lens and a Domke J-1 bag (Ballistic nylon) or DF-2 Original Bag (olive). If God sends these my way before August, Vince gets to test the lens first, otherwise, Andaya gets to fool around with the whole kit first.


The Stone Gods by Jeanette Winterson


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



Just because:
To win the lotto, explore the world for a year, write about it and get published. I haven't given on up on my dream to become a travel photographer/writer or the next Thirsty Traveler host.


I'm serious about the Horse Head pillow, I kid you not! I really want it!


A full scholarship to the Philippine School of Interior Design. I'm being realistic here. I don't have the Math skills to be an Architect, so becoming an Interior Designer is the next best thing.


All 300 soldiers from "300" in uniform ;)


Liposuction or mesotherapy for me AND for Max!


A Wii party (paging Benjor! Benjor!).


Tickets to Stardust.



That's all. I'm waiting for 5:00 mass and the British Grand Prix. Oh man, who to cheer for... Kimi? Lewis? If the office rumors were true, sana naman it was with one of these two, not the ones I'm linked to. Kalokohan. Or sana it was Mr. B. Puede ring idagdag sa wish list 'yun. Hahaha!


Thank you to everyone for being part of my x years of existence. Sabi ni Jay I., mas masayang tao ako ngayon. Totoo 'yun. Somekindofa far from Depression and Self Destruction. "Are you drugs?" Happiness. Ask Gabby! Jamming? :)

3 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger daddychoy said...

Argh, I thought it was *JUNE* 8. Oh, well, I get the day right anyway.

Belated Happy Birthday!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Calai said...

thanks, roman! the funny thing is that a lot of people confuse my birthday with miggy's. his birthday is 8 june. i get greetings on his birthday and when i say, "it's not mine, it's miggy's", they say, "ah. sige, paki sabi kay migs happy birthday nalang." hahaha!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Carly! I missed you...:( Let's share some chismis sometime.

Looking forward to your OOTP review :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home