Monday, July 02, 2007

Happiness is more than what meets the eye

I waited for this movie for over a year! I was in a cast, surfing the internet, following almost every trivial post and blogged about it then. And you have no idea how much I love my company now - free movie tickets! Woohoo!

I finally saw Transformers last Friday and OH MY GOD it was so damn cool, I almost peed in my pants! An-an even texted me close to midnight just to say how much she and Jay enjoyed it. You don't need me to convince you to go see it. And to see it again and again and again (I won't be watching it a second time anytime soon, though). If you have nothing better to do, you can check out my review on Multiply (others have much better ones, though, like this guy) or head over to Ain't It Cool News for these fan boy rants. I'm waiting for Cyn and Gabby to post their reviews. Roman, we must discuss!

Up next, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!

2 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger daddychoy said...

WHAT?!? You got to watch it already? ArrggghhHhhHhhhIt's not out here yet. But the Buzz (Bumblebee pun not intended--har-de-har-har) is so great here that even PJ, who's never watched TF in her life, wants to watch it.

I'll check back later when I have watched it.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Calai said...

How can it not be out there yet? It opened here last Wednesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home