Tuesday, May 24, 2005

We Learn New Things Everyday

I know, I havne't posted my own thoughts on the subject, but I found this on http://www.theforce.net.

Things We Learned from Revenge
Posted By Scott on May 22, 2005

While watching Revenge of the Sith, the staff from TFN and Rebelscum.com picked up a few important new items from the Star Wars Saga. Here they are for your reading pleasure:

Chewbacca is probably still picking sand out of his hair from the Battle of Kashyyyk when we see him in A New Hope.

The Emperor isn't bald under his hood.

People from Naboo don't look like beach balls when pregnant with twins.

Despite murdering dozens of children, betraying your friends, and choking your wife, you can still have good in you.

While Stormtroopers may not be a great shot, Clone Troopers are!

Even cyborg generals can get Tuberculosis.

The Jedi's health insurance policy does not cover lost limbs, but the Sith plan has you covered.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're gonna kill me...but i didn't like it. even fell asleep in some segments.

benjor

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are u posting your own review? :) liked it == much better than 1 and 2 but compared to 4,5,6 ? no contest..... check out my blog in the next few days == should finish my review soon :)


gab ===

 

Post a Comment

<< Home