Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Birthday for a Cause

A friend of mine is celebrating her birthday in two weeks by spending the day with a group of friends at an orphanage - St. Rita's Orphanage in Sucat, Paranaque. I'm really excited about it because even if I'm not good with kids, my role in fighting the Good Fight is supporting children's causes (have you received a Unicef card from me lately?).

St. Rita's has a little over 20 kids, as follows:
Babies less than 1 year old - 9 boys, 4 girls
Toddlers less than 3 years old - 2 boys, 2 girls
Schoolage (7 to 15 years) - 5 boys, 1 girl

If you would like to make a donation - money, diapers, food, milk, clothes (new or slightly used), toys, books - please drop them off at my house or at my office by the 23rd. Needless to say, if you don't know where I live or work, you're probably not my friend. Hahaha!

Thanks a bunch!

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Lilit Reyes said...

Ako, bigyan mo rin ng Unicef card!

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know where u live and i know where u work!!

am i your friend :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home