Friday, August 19, 2005

Another Take on the New Job Interview Format

Got this idea from Nini. Dude, I'm home alone, and can't go out and play. Being sick has both its good and bad sides.

A - Age you got your first kiss? Late teens.
B - Band I’m listening to right now: Portishead on CD; DRT live. Come check them out on the Oakley Thump Bar Tour!
C - Crush: Marty Casey (..."hit me baby one more time!")
D - Dad's name: Jose Maria Serafin
E - Easiest person to talk to: All my friends are easy to talk to. It's just that Andaya never answers her phone.
F - Favorite music artist at the moment: Portishead. I really don't know why. I should have graduated from this kind of music years ago, and now I'm back.
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears? Gummy worms.
H - Hometown: Paranaque....city!
I - Instruments: Drums. Office-issued Compaq Evo N610c. Nokia 6610.
J - Junior High: In the words of Nini, "This is so ‘kano. If you mean high school, I was from La Salle Zobel."
K - Kids: I have 6 beautiful godchildren - Migo, Marina, CK, Anakin, Rapa and Cai (plus Layla in November).
L - Longest car ride ever: The drive back from Monterery to Pittsburg wasn't exactly long (almost 4 hours), but I was just so cramped between Papa and Julia in Lolo's little truck. And I don't like hip hop. That's what I get for not bringing my own CD's.
M - Mom's name: Madeleine Virginia (Magdalena na, birhen pa. Hahaha!)
N - Nicknames: Carls, Carly, Curly, Kulot, Superkulot, Super K, Karum, Carlotta, Carlita, Carlita Woman, Ate Carls, Ate Goddess, Jedi, Princess Jedi, Irish (my favorite next to), Goddess (and), Master.
O - One wish: World peace.
P- Phobia[s]: Stairs, needles, cockroaches, lizards, snakes, rats, mice, monkeys.
Q - Quote: "I work hard, but I party harder" and the one from Atiarian, my mother that I posted earlier.
R - Reason to smile: My dog, Maximus.
S - Song you last heard: "Glory Box" by Portishead.
T - Time you woke up[today]: 8:30AM. It's called a sick leave.
U - Unknown fact about yourself: I'm actually very nice. Really. Ask Patrick.
V - Vegetable(s) you hate: Ampalaya (what's that in English? Bitter melon?)
W - Worst habit(s): Working.
X - X-rays you've had: Head, chest, back, teeth.
Y - Yummy food: Thai, Italian, almost anything Tanya and Sandy make, whatever they serve in An-an's house, Mama Glo's adobo and tuna caserole.
Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer. Watch out for my claws!

2 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger jack said...

ampalaya=bitter melon or bitter gourd. :)

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger nini said...

Hi Carla! Found your blog through Alia's (through Bianx- I love you gurls). Thanks for the link! I will visit you from now on! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home