Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back to Reality

One of the coolest things about my job is the number of Christmas gifts I receive from clients. Hehehe. So despite Mayor Binay's decision NOT to lift the color-coding scheme in Makati (my first day back in the office from the holidays, and my car is banned!), it felt like Christmas morning with all the gifts in my work station. As Bianca would say, "It was a good haul!" I don't know if any of my clients have chanced upon this blog, but thanks for everything you sent =)

Now apart from a pile of gifts, I have in my email inbox LOTS of messages, and on my desk tons of work! And I have a meeting this afternoon, another tomorrow morning, plus immovable deadlines to meet on several reports. What else is new? Thank God it's just a 3-day workweek. Good luck to meeeeeee!

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog Calai! Happy New Year to you and your family!!
big hugs from Princeton..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home