Monday, January 09, 2006

I.O.U.'s

I just realised that I haven't blogged about a lot of stuff like...

- Christmas 2005 and all the reunions that come with the Holiday season.
- Singapore: It Ain't All That Clean.
- The Big Break-up and The Long Goodbye.
- Rit-rit's Big Night Out at The Fort.
- the film version of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
- my first almost all-night game of Texas Hold 'em with Rosabel "The Killer" Cui, Gabby "Can't Shuffle" Cui, and Mike "The Money Man" Garcia (and I'm Carla "Danger Girl" Vargas...Esquire!).
- the new Power Books branch here at The Enterprise Centre in Makati.
- Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys.
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.

So I owe you (yeah, like everyone's really interested).

Congratulations and best wishes to Joey Mapa and Ciara Lazatin who got engaged over the Holidays!

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm interested :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home