Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things

My swim teammate Cheng tagged me on Facebook. Now racking my brain for 25 things that might be interesting enough to share (or that I'm willing to share? Hahaha!). Can't beat what Cheng wrote and what Dindin and Lilit could possible write, but...hmmm...here goes...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I expect you to answer (mwahahaha!). --> I won't tag anyone on Multiply, but I'll leave it to you to do share 25 random things about you, if you wish.

1) I had a perfect childhood (thank you, Mari Vargas and Mad da Silva!).
2) I'm friends with my parents and sisters. If we weren't related, I'd still befriend them. They're all just too funny to ignore. Surprisingly, I'm friends with my stepmother, ex-stepmother, stepfather, ex-future-stepfather, and ex-future-stepbrother, too.
3) My first friend is still my friend today.
4) My grade school and high school friends are among my closest, dearest, most important friends today (can't live without them).
5) My sisters and I can recite Disney's "Peter Pan" from beginning to end (including songs and sound effects).
6) I enjoy singing "Hopelessly Devoted to You" to my Dad with my sisters. Julia and I made him cry once.
7) I love hearing my niece Layla sing "Immigrant Song", "It's a Long Way to the Top" and "Do Do Do Da Da Da".
8) I spoil all 11 of my godchildren, hence the title Fairy Godmother.
9) I'm from a family of "Star Wars" geeks and movie freaks. Speaking of "Star Wars", I know Greedo shot first.
10) Oh, I'm a bit of a Disney animated classics, "Dragon Lance" and "Lord of The Rings" geek, too.
11) I canNOT live without music (music = life), but sadly, I'm allergic to hip hop and don't like reggae (ask Gabby).
12) Yes, I like ABBA. My and Raetz's song is "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)".
13) When I met Marc Nelson, I had to stop myself from singing, "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream."
14) I have the biggest crush on Simon Atkins kahit inconsistent laro siya last UAAP season. Chester!
15) I've seen Sting perform twice, and I think that he's hotter than his son, Joe.
16) I got my dream job and I love it :D Oh, and I know my friends love it, too (the boys are the ones who are really reaping the rewards, so to speak).
17) I want to retire by 40 and just travel, take pictures, write about my (mis)adventures and get published.
18) I still swim, but can no longer swim half as much as I used to (before = 1,000m warm up; now = 1,000m then give up).
19) I'm a bit of foodie, hence the Tuesday Dinner Group. Sino bang nangimbento ng pagkain, ha? Bakit ang sarap kumain? Lalo na kung steak, lamb, duck, Thai cuisine,...!!!
20) Apparently, I nod my head and smile a lot when I'm enjoying a meal (4 people noticed).
21) Cristina Andaya may live vicariously through my Facebook, but she is not my girlfriend.
22) Eduardo Enriquez (aka Dindin) is not THAT kind of playmate. And please lang, patayin na ang Carla Vargas-Michael Garcia fans club. Not going to happen.
23) I'm waiting for summer to roll in so I can hit the beach (among other things).
24) I love science experiments ;)
25) I'm the luckiest girl in the world. "And when she shines, she really shows you all she can..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home