Friday, January 28, 2005

The Sandman is Coming!

From Neil Gaiman's blog on http://www.neilgaiman.com, Journal entry for Thursday, January 27, 2005, paragraph 5:

"Incidentally, I'm trying to organise (well, I'm not actually doing the organising) the promised signings in the Phillipines and Singapore before or after the Melbourne convention and Australian book signings this summer. The signing in the Philippines looks like it's happening, but I'm not sure about the Singapore one, as originally I was going be brought in with Dave McKean by the British Council, a plan that was scuppered by MirrorMask, and now I'm not really sure who to talk to. (If anyone in Singapore has any bright ideas, feel free to let me know.)"

If anyone knows when and where the signing will be held, PLEASE let me know =) July? August? Power Books? Fully Booked? I hope my camera flash will work by then. Do I bring all 3 lenses or just the normal lens and 105? How many rolls of film will I use? Hell, is there a decent little digital camera that I can just borrow? Do my Sharpies have enough ink? Should I bring all my Neil Gaiman books and CDs?

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Natalia Gonzalez said...

I love Gaiman

Im chilean,
the lucky as find this blog...

see ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home