Saturday, November 26, 2005

20 Random Facts About Me

The rules of the game: I'm either supposed to email or "tag" the same amount of people as the minutes it took me to type out the facts. This can take forever. I leave it to you to do what you will.

1) I'm deathly afraid of cockroaches, lizards, monkeys, and my officemate Jose's mother (God bless her dear soul).
2) Being the daughter of a history buff, I'm fascinated by war films, war documentaries, and books about war (my favorites were written by Stephen Ambrose and Leon Uris).
3) I want to learn to speak Spanish.
4) I'm absolutely dying to go back to school.
5) I'm obsessive-compulsive about my books, CDs, and DVDs.
6) I think Alessandro Safina is hot.
7) I can recite the first 10 minutes of Walt Disney's Peter Pan (well, my sisters and I can).
8) I really miss living in Bangkok.
9) My dream job is to be The Thirsty Traveller.
10) I'm a bad driver, but I love cars.
11) I'm faster in water than I am on land.
12) In a Star Wars trivia contest, I will lose to Dex.
13) Thanks to mobile phones, the only "land lines" that I memorize are my office's numbers, my Mom's work number, and Gabby's, Miggy's, Sobee's and Tanya's home numbers.
14) I don't understand the appeal of Friends. Sienfeld is so much better!
15) I can't sing. Poor Layla.
16) I'm allergic to alcohol, chocolate, chicken, and shellfish. But that doesn't stop me from having any of it.
17) I'm addicted to Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and my favorite queer is Carson.
18) Right now, I have this intense craving for a pepperoni pizza and an ice cold bottle of Zero Coke.
19) I am fiercely protective of my family and friends (makakapatay ako ng tao kung hindi lang labag sa batas ng Diyos).
20) I really cannot imagine life without Max.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger me? suplada? never. =] said...

ahahahahaha... im so tempted to see how fast i can do that.... TEMPTRESS!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home