Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My New Toy

My career as a lullaby songstress is slowly picking up. I've expanded my repertoire to include "I Stay Away" by Alice in Chains, The Beatles' "I Will", "Trees" by Marty Casey, "Here Comes the Rain" by The Eurythmics, Annie Lennox's version of "Waiting in Vain", and Sarah McLachlan's "Building a Mystery". Layla still prefers "Govinda" and "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo". She really doesn't like INXS' "Pretty Vegas". My niece has good taste.

Luckily, Max hasn't met Layla yet, so I don't have to worry about him getting jealous. I took Max to the vet last Saturday and 3 doctors said he was safe enough to expose Layla to. Now we just have to wait until Layla's doctor says she can go out and meet the rest of the world. I don't get it. Gabby's daughter Cara got to go to Bita's house 2 weeks after she was born. Layla has only been to the doctor's. Rules. Well, as long as the rules don't stop me from visiting my niece, right? Who am I to complain? I'm not the one changing her nappies.

3 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kulit mo, mare... she needs a carriage or some portable place to sleep in before we can take her to a lot of places. plus she's fed with pure breastmilk...my storage isn't sufficient enough for travel. ano naman i breastfeed her everywhere i go. you trying to kill me? :p

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Calai said...

hehehehehe....

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger me? suplada? never. =] said...

weeeeeeee!! nappies!!=P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home