Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Pictures

I'm sorry that they're grainy. I know I should go digital soon....

This one is my current favorite, taken at the Palms Country Club on a not-so-sunny morning with my trusty Nikon F2, my favorite 105mm Nikkor lens, and Kodak Max ASA 400 (do I use any other film?) set at 8 and 250.



Isn't she so pretty even when she's sad?

These were taken at Moon Garden in Tagaytay on the eve of my Mom's birthday (same camera, same type of film, switched lenses on a few shots, used various settings that I can't remember). Wonderful place. Great food. Fantastic cuchinillo!



Ok, the Teapot was not my only subject, although I do enjoy taking candid pictures of people. Children and animals are really the best "target practice" for candid shots. I don't like anything "posed". So here are some pictures of Moon Garden itself. It was set up for my Mom's birthday mirienda cena.


Moon Garden has sitting areas separate from the dining area where guests can hang out, relax. It's the perfect place for an intimate gathering of family and friends. If you're interested in visiting the place or making a reservation, let me know and I'll hook you up with my Tita Nieves.




So. Do I have a future as a photographer for brochures, lifestyle magazines and websites? If yes, call me! I need practice, I need to buy a digital camera, I need to get my name out there. Photography is one of the things I want to do for the rest of my life....

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Procops said...

great pics carls! get a digital slr na -- buy the one of mike's! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home