Monday, June 11, 2007

Global Goths

I spoke with Gars last Wednesday. He was somewhere in Brazil checking out the cute receptionist at an internet cafe and planning a trip to Buenos Aires for his birthday. I'm not sure if he actually made it to Buenos Aires or if he ended up in Sao Paolo instead. What I am sure of is that he's enjoying his global sojourn. Gars' intercontinental trip is both enviable and exciting!

The Cuis just got back from a few days in Hong Kong which included a trip to Disneyland and Ocean Park (check it out on http://dacuis.blogspot.com. Gabby's such a pro blogger, I swear! Videos, fun links and everything!). Hang on...weren't they in Singapore last year? Such a travelling family! I hope that when Zachy and Cara grow up, they catch the travel bug.

A while back, Gabby said he and wifey were planning a trip to Europe (Italy, if I remember correctly) at around the time I plan to visit Spain. Gars will be there, too (he'd better be! He knows what Andaya's going to say if he doesn't show up in Barcelona, Madrid or Santiago de Compostella). The last time that Gabby, Gars and I kind of travelled together was with Celso in 1995. We almost killed each other towards the end of that weekend. Well, Gabby, Celso and I almost did. I'd like to think we're much more mature now! We have Rosabel to keep us in line. Hahaha!

As Peter Petrelli said, "Everyone runs into each other sooner or later." Wouldn't it be so cool if we could converge in Singapore to celebrate the music of The Cure? Partying in Barcelona with my boys would be fantastic! Think Big Fish. Woohoo!

2007 is turning out to be a good year for adventure!

Photo by Eunice Chin, Singapore. On the way to Agra, 9 June 2007.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Procops said...

hahahahaha! ROSABEL will keep us in line..hahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home